- the AVG of 2018 and
- the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
OBM Dynamics's WebsiteInformation we may collect from you OBM Dynamics may collect information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose. Information you give us You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail
- By submitting your information to us at a conference or exhibition
- Applying for a job at OBM Dynamics.
- IP addresses
- Information about the technology you use to connect to our website
- What parts of our website you click on and how long you look at our website.
- assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- develop and deliver services and information that better meet your needs
- inform you of events, services and products which we believe to be relevant to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Where we store your personal data We primarily store and process your personal data in the EU/European Economic Area (“EEA”). If we do transfer your personal data outside the EEA it will be because you have consented or because we have a legal reason to do so. Your data may also be processed by staff (who work for us) operating outside the EEA all of whom are covered by this policy. Some examples of reasons your data may be processed outside the EEA include:
- Order fulfilment
- Payment processing
- Technical support services.
- Comply with all other data protection principles
- Where possible, process it in a country that is on the list of the EU Commissions’ countries that provide adequate protections for the rights and freedoms of data subjects
- If the transfer is to the United States of America, we will use reasonable endeavours to make sure they participate in the Privacy Shield program
- Make sure we have assessed the adequacy of protections in all other cases.
Cookiesobmdynamics.nl may put small files (known as “cookies”) onto your computer to collect information about how you use our site. Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so we don’t show them to you again
Your personal informationWhy does OBM Dynamics collect personal information? OBM Dynamics collects information for some or all of following reasons:
- To provide information about products or services you have shown interest in purchasing within a reasonable time afterwards, if you are an existing OBM Dynamics customer.
- To provide information to you about products or services you have purchased from us, or related products or services.
- To provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
- To employ you or consider you for employment.
- To provide goods or services to you under contract.
- For legal reasons, for example, if you have entered into a contract with us, e.g. as a partner.
- We have a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- We must provide services to you after you have purchased something from us.
- We must provide services to you because you have taken one of our qualifications.
- To comply with the law.
- The training organization who provided training to you before you took an examination, for example, to share your examination result or to deal with a complaint.
- With third parties because you have given consent.
- With third parties who provide shipping or publishing services because you have purchased goods or services.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For as long as required by law.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it.
- Until you request us to stop processing it.
What if I choose not to give you my personal information? If the personal information is necessary in order to supply goods or services to you under a contract between you and OBM Dynamics or via one of our business partners, then we will not enter into that contract or provide the services or goods if you do not give us your personal information. Controlling your personal information Where you have consented to receive communications from us or are currently receiving material relating to our products or services, you may at any time ask us to cease sending you such material by contacting us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact our Data Protection Manager via email@example.com or write to: F.A.O. Data Protection Manager OBM Dynamics B.V. Mattenbieslaan 103 3452 AD Vleuten The Netherlands
Your rightsOBM Dynamics will respect your legal rights to your data. Below are the rights that you have under law, and what OBM Dynamics does to protect those rights: The right to be informed OBM Dynamics is publishing this Privacy Notice to keep you informed about what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data. The right to access You have the right to access your information. Please contact OBM Dynamics’s Data Protection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to obtain a copy of the personal information OBM Dynamics holds about you. The right to rectification If the information OBM Dynamics holds about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact us at: email@example.com The right to erasure This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want OBM Dynamics to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that by exercising this right it may affect the ability to verify your qualifications. The right to restrict processing You have the right to ask OBM Dynamics to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. If you want us to restrict processing of your data, please contact: email@example.com The right to data portability OBM Dynamics must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without affecting the usability of your data. If you want information how to port your data elsewhere: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as the Data Controller. The data must be held by us by consent or for the performance of a contract. The right to object You have the right to object to OBM Dynamics processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposes of statistics. If you wish to object please contact: email@example.com The right to withdraw consent If you have given us consent to process your data but change your mind as you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and OBM Dynamics must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority You have the right to complain to the AP if you feel that OBM Dynamics has not responded to your requests in a reasonable time to solve a problem. Their contact details can be found here: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/contactgegevens-algemeen